Umhlali Kids is looking to employ a suitably qualified Pre-Primary School teacher on a one-year contract commencing 1 January 2021.
Key Responsibilities Include: (But Are Not Limited To)
- Instruct young children in basic educational programs and teaching them to be creative in order to learn and grow.
- Provide a nurturing and caring environment conducive for young children to interact with others and help them with their daily needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to develop positive relationships with members of the school community which includes parents, learners, and children.
- A friendly, dynamic, creative and self-driven personality.
- A professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- An excellent work ethic.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A suitable professional qualification.
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience in working with Pre-Primary school children within a Pre-Primary School.
- Knowledge and practical experience of Early Childhood Development.
- Knowledge of the needs of children and their particular requirements for learning.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and sound administrative ability.
- An ability to work within the values, Christian ethos and mission of Umhlali Kids.
How do you apply?
Only persons with the appropriate qualification and/or experience will be considered. If you feel you suit the above position, please email your CV